Commercial insurance claims can be complex and time-consuming. If you do not have the time or expertise to handle the process, turn to our experienced commercial adjusters for assistance.
Our skilled team of public adjusters will work with you to ensure that your business has all the resources necessary to recover from a loss. You can count on us to take care of all aspects of your claim, from initial filing through final settlement.
When faced with an insured loss, there are a few necessary steps to get back on track. We will help you through this process by:
• Property inspections and documenting damage for your policyholder’s report (PDR)
• Insurance company negotiations on your behalf
• Completion and filing of all paperwork required by the insurance company or their representatives
• Negotiating with your vendors to obtain repairs at discounted rates or on credit terms
• Handling subrogation issues with other insurance policies – if any – you may have had in place before the loss event
The insurance company’s job is to save money, while yours is to get the best possible payout for your commercial property. That’s where the public adjuster comes in.
Public adjusters are independent contractors who represent policyholders and work on a contingency basis. They are not affiliated with any insurance companies and therefore do not have any inherent conflicts of interest when it comes to advocating on behalf of their clients.